[GeoStL] OT: Any Facebook Experts?

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:54:04 -0500

-
Because someone here always has an answer for something ...
I'm trying to find a cached image of a Facebook page that has been taken down.
Is there a way to do this?

My daughter's friend has gotten "in trouble" for creating a FB page about a
teacher. No harm was intended. Another teacher either saw it or heard about and
"made" the creator take it down.  I suspect this may blow up and I'd really
like to know if any of that page is somehow retrievable.

Also, while trying to google looking for something cached etc.  I discoverered
that a couple of the profiles from her friends list show up through google as
hi-in.facebook.com/people/Name-of-person-here/account/profile? number here  -
India - Cached

why is there a hi-in.facebook before this profile?

Nancy

from this