[GeoStL] Re: Nuvi 3790T help, please!

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 23:59:45 -0600

It says:
The 3790T allows you to add multiple via points from Where To?, without going
into the Trip Planner, but there is no route optimization option if you do it
this way.
Alternatively, you can select Tools > Trip Planner to create a route. Once a
route is created with a beginning, end and at least two via points, you can
access the Menu for the options   You can't use MapSource for this unit.

Bob

Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:13:30 -0800
From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Nuvi 3790T help, please!
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all...

My parents just gave me a brand-new Nuvi 3790T and I was wondering how I could
get routes on it? I have a Nuvi 760 as well and putting routes from Streets and
Trips on it is easy. However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to do
it on the 3790T. Can anyone help? Thanks!

-Michael