[GeoStL] Re: Now that's an ammo box!!!

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:02:38 -0600

-
I've seen that before. And it's very cool.
However, each time I do see it I hope that this guy is borrowing anonymous
children to be used for comparison purposes. I think it's a bit naive to
give pinpoint directions, as well as a picture, to the WORLD as to where
they could find my kids if they wanted too.

Parents are encouraged to caution their children to be responsible online:
don't use real names; don't give addresses, phone numbers or enough
identifying information that someone could easily locate you; yet here's
something like this.

Just a thought.

Nancy