[GeoStL] Re: Nov - Meet Eat and Greet

  • From: "Darren and Tera" <gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:40:07 -0600

I have to agree.  This was the first one I went too, and I had a great
time!  It was so much fun to go hunting in a group and find out what some
hiding spots consisted of and what to look for when hunting.  I am looking
forward to the Strawberry creek one and a lot more.

Thank you so much for hosting that.