[GeoStL] Re: North county bookmark list

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:39:06 -0800 (PST)

I appreciate all of the input to my original question about the boundaries of
North County. I used the map from the North County Incorporated website. These
boundaries are: the Mississippi River, Riverview Dr. and Goodfellow Blvd. to
the east and southeast; the Missouri River to the north and west; Page Ave. and
Page Avenue Ext. to the south and southwest.

  I recorded 123 caches in the list. I did add a few which were close to the
boundary line. If you notice any caches I may have missed or that need to be
added, please let me know. The list has been made shared and public.

  The list contains:
       92 traditionals
       13 multis
       13 mystery/puzzles
        4 virtuals
        1 Earthcache
  and only 3 caches are disabled currently.

  Tom (Lobocs)

Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    What would you consider to be the boundaries for "North County"? I am
creating a bookmark list for publication of the "north county" caches. I was
just wondering what everyone's opinion was.

  I think it would be: the Mississippi River to the east; the Missouri River to
the north and west; Chambers Road/Airport Road/McDonnell Blvd/Hwy 370 to the
south and southwest.

  Lobocs (Tom)