[GeoStL] Re: Nice article in our little hometown paper

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 08:24:16 -0600

-
That WAS a very nice article. Connie, the reporter, was very interested in
the aftermath of the "They have caches in cemeteries, it is terrible"
article that appeared last month there. She contact Jeepers and wanted to
do a story. She loved geocaching and thought another story needed to be
done to show things in a positive light.  The folks in Springfield turned a
bad situation around into quite a positive one.

Now, the reporter that did the 1st article somehow wants to do something to
try to rectify the pervious errors in the report.

A tremendous job by Nick and everyone from around the state that wrote
letters and posted to their local forum about the 1st article,

I believe the couple from Arkansas is "Cachecrazies" .

glenn

At 07:37 AM 12/15/2004, Mike Griffin wrote:

>-
>Nice Article! It would have been a great opportunity for Nick to mention
>MOGA. Although, she probably did, it just was not relevant to the story.
>Anyone know the caching names of the couple from Arkansas?
>
>Mike
>

>LuAnn wrote:
>
> >-
> >A coworker told me about an article on geocaching in Sunday's local
> paper.  How cool is that??!     Here is the link:
> >
> >http://www.dailyjournalonline.com/articles/2004/12/12/missouri/state2.txt
> >
> >LuAnn
> >

> >  Josh Groban Live at the Greek -- on sale Nov. 30th

> the Subject field

Subject field