[GeoStL] New to the Group-Intro

  • From: "Lefferts Family" <leffertsfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 19:12:13 -0500

Hello everyone! We are the Lefferts Family - geocaching name LeffertsFamily.
We consist of : Mom- Christina, Dad-Chad, Son- Seth and Daughter- Amandalyn.
We have been geocaching on and off since October 2005. We were members of
the Poison Oak Cachers in California up until a few months ago when we moved
here to Scott AFB, IL. We look forward to caching with you guys and hope
to add to the sport by putting out some interesting hides within the next
year :).  Happy 4th of July! and Happy Caching!!
-The Lefferts Family :)