[GeoStL] New Versions of my garmin maps

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 21:57:15 -0500

-
There is a new version of My Trails, My POIs, My Topos, and Other Maps
(includes new MOGA map).  There is a Windows and Mac version.  I also uploaded
a new version of the IL/MO Trails.gpx.  The gpx file works in Deloromes and
GoogleEarth but only has trails.

http://webpages.charter.net/jbensman/Maps.htm

There is lots of new stuff on My Trails including the new extension of the
Quercus Grove bike trail in IL.  K-Team and I also made a trip to Mark Twain
Lake so there are many changes up there too.  Plus there are other changes.

In this version I combine the IL, MO, and STL Area trail maps into a single
map.  The installer will uninstall the old version and install the new version.
 The only issue is if you have a file that has the maps saved that you use to
load the maps, you will need to change it.  Just reselect what you want.  I
changed it to make things easier.  I had it split up for speed issues when I
had a much slower computer.  This also makes it much easier to make the gpx
file, so you can expect that more often.

Other Maps is also updated for changes in the MOGA Map.

My POI and My Topos also has updates.

I moved some things from one map set to another so make sure you update them
all.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"