[GeoStL] Re: New Night Cache :)

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:52:36 -0600

I had decided that caching was going to be put on hold until after the
holidays, but I might make an exception for this cache.  This piece of the
trail runs right behind our first house ( we lived right by the RR tracks) and
the cache appears to be very near it.  So when I find it I can utter the famous
words "I can see my house from here" :)

Susan