[GeoStL] Neat Program

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 20:55:41 -0500

-
For those of you who are premium members of GC, I just found a neat little
program that will build some neat statistics for your profile page.  It
requires that you download your "Found" caches and then analyzes and
summarizes them to HTML that you can paste to your cache page.  I think it
gives some neat stats.  I just pasted mine to my profile page.

The program name is CacheStats and the website is:
http://www.logicweave.com/cachestats.html

Steve aka javapgmr

Steve Bromley

bromley@xxxxxxx