[GeoStL] Re: NGR...check the moon out!

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:12:19 -0600

Doesn't EVERYONE know that when there's a ring around the moon it means it's
going to rain? That's what my mom says anyway. And moms are always right.

A few weeks ago there was a ring around the sun here in the middle of nowhere.
Turns out it's called a "sundog". We've never seen anything like that before.

Nancy