[GeoStL] Re: NGR---Emily update-Advise needed

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:06:17 -0500

Hmmm I didn't think about it being a legally binding situation, but now that
you mention it....

Nahhhh...I just want an opinion.

From: griff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
NGR---Emily update-Advise neededDate: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:46:53 -0500

Would it legally obligate someone? Actually, I think that Nancy would would be
a good person.. See how I volunteer people! :-)