[GeoStL] Re: NGR: someone to do drywall & plumbing repair?

  • From: "Michael Griffin" <mike.griffin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:10:04 -0500

http://www.bryantservices.com/

Mike Griffin

________________________________

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura DeWeese
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 9:03 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] NGR: someone to do drywall & plumbing repair?

I am forwarding a request from a friend.  Let me know if you have any
recommendations, and I will forward them to her.  Thanks!!

I need to find someone (contractor?) who can install ceiling drywall,
and probably do plumbing repair.  I live in the downstairs unit of a
condominium and there is damage on the ceiling that obviously started
with some manner of plumbing problem in the upstairs unit.  There is no
visible damage upstairs, so the source of the problem must be between
the floor upstairs and the ceiling downstairs.  I am in South St Louis
County.