[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Our new personal coin!

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:58:19 -0500

Very nice. I'm a big fan of the Hitchhikers' Guide theme, and the towel
quote is great. Check the lettering on the front though... "cachers" looks
like "cachets" in the font you're using. Is there something that you can
have them do about that? I'm sure the improbability is not infinite, but
without the Heart of Gold's computer handy (or Deep Thought for that
matter), I'm having a hard time computing the exact improbability.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
-Jon

On 5/11/07, Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
Final die art has been approved for our first personal
geocoin!

It is being made and sold by Coins & Pins. 250 will be
sold by C&P and I will have 60 LE's and XLE's for
trade that will be in metals you cannot buy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/Mizzou02RS/AT_Coin_Art_Final.jpg