[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Iron Eyes Cody

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:44:49 -0500

- We are in a warming trend. It just isn't man made. The earth HAS been warmer than what they are honestly projecting. When that happened, they built all the cathedrals and other great building in Europe. It was a time of great prosperity, not hardship. These cycles coincide with a 1500 year solar cycle which is produced from the overlap of two other previously documented solar cycles. It isn't the big deal it is made to be.

The rest of what you hear about it is political-speak to get you to elect them and empower them so they can "save us". Of course since we don't need saving, the only real reason is to get into power. We have other problems we can better attend to than to try to stop the unstoppable.

Craig Ingram wrote:
-
now you all are gettin' funny