[GeoStL] Re: NGR - Incredible

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:56:11 -0600

Wow, that IS amazing, and scary.  Do you know what happened to the guy in the
car?

If any of you get NatGeo TV, they have a fantastic show called Witness that is
just  videos, mostly without narration.  We watched episodes about tornadoes,
the tsunami and  the earthquake in Haiti, one right after the other.  After
that I just wanted to check all our emergency plans and supplies!

Susan