[GeoStL] Re: NGR I need geek help!

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 07:39:40 -0500

all work for me. there are new updates to nearly everything. check and download the scripts again and see if it correct any problems. all mine are working fine. I think I am using 32 scripts at latest count without problems.

On Aug 4, 2008, at 7:20 AM, Steve Bromley wrote:

Unfortunately, some of the GreaseMonkey Geocaching scripts dont' work correctly any longer since GC.com reformatted their pages. Your milage may vary.