[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Holiday Fun at WalMart (PG)

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:43:08 EST

-

Nancy,
 Give me a break, I was in a hurry, and was only there for 30 min. I  thought
I made excellent use of my time, and got a lot accomplished. I even got
everything I wanted to buy.
 They had plenty of condoms to scatter about, but no alarm clocks on  display.
 The local police have a substation next to the bathrooms, so I didn't  even
try.
 Code 3 worked great, it even drew the cops away from the substation,  but by
then I was away from the tomato juice.
 The line for lay away was too long.
 I couldn't find a wet floor sign.
 I set up the tent, but couldn't find anyone to camp with.
 No clerks at this one ever ask ANYBODY if they can help you, so I  practiced
primal screams for a minute or two.
 One of the store clerks was already picking her nose for the  camera.
 The guy in sporting goods knew where the anti-depressants were, he  had a
pocket full, so we shared.
 By this time I already had a following, I didn't need to hum "Mission
Impossible".
 And when I went in the fitting room, there was already plenty of  toilet
paper in there.

Subject field