[STL Geocaching] Re: <<<<NEW FEATURE>>>>

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:26:55 -0600

One thing that might be confusing is that after you
fill out the form and hit 'send', you aren't redirected
to another page.  So it may appear that the form
didn't get sent, when it probably was.

I just tried it with Netscape and with my current
security settings, it seemed to go.  I did get a
warming prompt before sending that said the form
was going to be  sent to an internet email account
and 'expose' the information to whomever wants
to snoop it!