[GeoStL] NEW CACHES!!!

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:16:08 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
I know it doesn't take much to get this group excited, and usually new caches
don't go for long as "unfound" caches, but I wanted to alert the SLAGA group as
to my cache HIDING spree today.  Three new caches in North County.  Glenn has
yet to approve them, but there should be no problem with that.  I created two
TOTALLY LAME caches and one other cache which you can use to bonk over the head
of a loved one who is giving you trouble about your geocaching hobby.
Enjoy--have fun--HA-HA-HA!  Devilish grin on my face...

HEY!!!  NO codes this time!  Just...well you'll see soon enough...

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field