[GeoStL] Re: NCR: 2 items

  • From: Patricia Hutchison <patriciahutchison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:24:46 -0600

Is it $128 per ticket?

From: deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] NCR:  2 items
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:23:07 -0600

1.  Does anyone have a digital converter box (for an analog tv) they do not
want any longer?  These came out around 2007 when digital was first coming out.
 The government even sent out $10 coupons to help buy them.

2.  Our Cardinals baseball group which has season tickets has 3 games that none
of us could use.  If anyone is interested please contact me.

Infield Box: Section 146 - Row 14 - Seats 8 & 9 We have these dates available
for $128 per game:- Sunday, June 22 @ 1:15 vs. Phillies- Monday, July 7 @ 7:15
vs. Pirates- Wednesday, July 23 @ 6:15 vs. Rays

Contact me off the list for either item.

Judi
deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx