[GeoStL] My Stats Website

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:03:44 -0500

I need some reviews and ideas of my work-in-progress.  I am making a website
of my caching stats.  It's currently in the "draft" stages of programming,
so the tables and text look rough.

However, I would like people's ideas on my idea for the state pages.  You
can see an example: http://asenger.googlepages.com/mo.html .

What I'd like is some ideas on how the page can look better.  I am not good
at designing, so I need someone who is to look it over and tell me what I
can do to make it "flashier" (without Flash programming!).

Thanks in advance!

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger