[GeoStL] Re: Multi Caches

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:58:43 -0600

-
No problem asking questions.....

The fact that he says in the cache description that certain waypoints are
logable, that's the secret. Just enter a log 3 times on the same cache;
something like "logging first WP", logging second WP.........and finally a
"logging cache" with whatever details you want to include about the hunt.
Make it short or detailed, whatever you feel like writing.

Normally, maybe 99%?, of the multies just get one log, so you won't see any
mention indicating you can only long one find since that's the norm and
assumed.

Glad you're enjoying caching. It's a lot of fun and hope you can make it to
the party on Saturday. They'll be plenty of us there to answer any of your
questions.

Rich