[GeoStL] Muggled Cache

  • From: "Jen" <2geocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 17:09:44 -0500

-
Spoke with 2_cats yesterday and they mentioned that they thought our Generals
Mansion cache was muggled (they actually seen 3 boys on bikes take off looking
guilty).  Well...
You won't believe this, but we went by there today to check on it and yes, they
were right it was muggled, however it seems the parents of this child found
this out and made the child return the cache.

There is a log in the book that states something like this:  Sorry our son took
this, we hope everything has been replaced, if we find anything else that
belongs in here we will return it.  Then signed it with their names.

Can't believe it was muggled and returned can you?

Jen

Now if only we can find the one cache that disappeared at the picnic yesterday
:-)

"Cats are like music. It's foolish to try and explain their worth, to those who
don't appreciate them."
-Unknown-