[GeoStL] Moga 2006 Hotal room info

  • From: "Jg \"outdoorman63\"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geomaillist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 10:40:05 -0800 (PST)

-
just did some checking on hotels for moga 2006.we live close enough that we
could drive it each day for about an hour's drive but thought we might like to
stay closer and not have to drive..

  the lodge at Pere Marquette  is 118.47 for 2 people max in a room per night
with a 2 night min..ouchhhhhhhhhhh

  there are several bed and breakfasts's in grafton with similar rates

  next nearest is alton which is about 30 mins from moga..there are 5 or 6
hotel motels there open with decent rates

  or camping at the park which you can sign up for after the 1st of the year..

  looks like we will be driving in each day..for the out of towners maybe this
info should be posted on the moga page...

SHOULDNT I BE LOST IN THE WOODS INSTEAD OF SITTING HERE !

Subject field