[GeoStL] Re: Milestone Awards

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:34:25 -0500

Congratulations to mikeinmo for hitting 500! Now your newbee-ness is all worn
off!

-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:31:56 -0700
From: pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Milestone Awards
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, all of you Premium Members out there.  Are you letting me know if you have
hit one of our Milestone Marks of 100, 500, 1000 or 5000 caches found?  Since
this feature is broken we are depending on you to "Toot Your Own Horn" or at
least tell us when you have hit a Milestone Mark.  Or if you know of someone
that has hit a Milestone Mark please let me know about it.

We are depending on you.  Please let me know!!!!!

Jack (Pandyandy)
Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009