[GeoStL] Re: Meramec MOGA pin.

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:38:58 -0700 (PDT)

What did the 2004 shirt design look like?

  Yvonne

Tim and Pam <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Mike I would be
interested in having a couple if we can get enough orders.
  What is the minimum order?

  Tim

    www.tueltzen.smugmug.com