[GeoStL] Re: Member stats

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:59:05 -0600

-

I never went there before, but just went there now. My guess is that it
doesn't have anything to do with the member's status. I am guessing that the
driving page on gc.com changed and that is causing the problem on our web
page. I went to gc.com tonight and noticed that the member profile page
changed since the last time I visited it. Granted, that has been some time.

Anyway, that is MY wild guess.

Susan R. Makky wrote: - Checked today after seeing your post. Also got
"access denied." Must be new development. Worked fine the other day. At
22:021/15/2006, you wrote: - I have been sick for a couple of weeks (went
into the woods to get back my errant cache with a 103 temperature the Monday
after Christmas) and now I go back on line and see all that I missed, WOW.
Glad that things seem to have settled down, or maybe just gone into the
background. I was getting a little scared there until I got through all of
those e-mails. I am sorry to hear about the resignation of our Pres. and
wishthat things could have worked out better. My own opinion is that
everyoneis entitled to their own opinion as that is what America is all
about, and that everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) connected with SLAGA whether
the are officers or members are great people to be associated with. Now on
tomy real question. Has everyone else been denied access to the SLAGA web
page "Member Stats" area or am I the only one?

--- Links ---
   1 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
   2 http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
   3 //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching