[GeoStL] Meet-and-Greet Caches

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:56:53 -0500

-
Anyone caching before or after the meet-and-greet?  If you are and are
looking for a straggler or two, I'll be glad to join you.

I assumed there would be some type of group caching after the lunch.
Does anyone have an "official" list?

I haven't cached much in the past few months and this weekend is the
first in a while I've had a chance to.  Not only that, I was given
Sunday night off, so that leaves a lot of time I can cache!

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx