[GeoStL] Re: Magellan SportTrack Map?

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:18:02 -0500

-
 Rich, if you bring your BMW, he may not let you in.  Bernie

GC-RGS wrote:

Mike;
It's not Ford vs. Chevy; it's Yugo vs. BMW!
I always use the compass pointer when I'm looking for the cache on my Legend, but I'm sure you'll get your Magellan answers from the others.
Are you going to have room for me at your class on the 24th?
Rich