[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Punch Hide Date 2/19/2011

  • From: Jim Greene <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BBD1 <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>, BlueBeadMan <mrstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brawny Bear <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bri13 <babybean19@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, afcachers <afcachers@xxxxxxxxx>, "LFrank & Denmother" <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>, MikeinMo <henthor1@xxxxxxxxxx>, MutherandSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>, staff@xxxxxxxxxxx, twolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TheMadChef <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bill Lange <wllange@xxxxxxxxx>, John Young <jbyyoung0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Quailman2 <szcue@xxxxxxx>, Mike Thorn <djthornstl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:46:17 -0600

Ok,
 There wasn't much ice like we got in St. Louis so unless we get more we are
good to go for Saturday. As before, we will meet at N 38° 07.468 W 088°
56.354 which is where "A Place for Bugs, Travel Bug Hotel GC15GE1 is
located. This is close to the main lodge at Wayne Fitzgerald State
Park.Please confirm if you can make it, and let me know if you need a ride
or have room for a rider. If the weather stays like this we will have a
great day for placing all of these. Also, be sure to pack a lunch, drinks
and snacks. Thank you and I'll see you out there!

Jim