[GeoStL] MOGA Coins

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:13:59 -0600

-
Folks,
        Let me tell you a little story...

We setup a shopping cart for MOGA to make things easier on everyone. People
could register for the event and purchase MOGA merchandise such as T-Shirts and
extra Geocoins. This site was originally intended for people who were making
the event. Therefore, we didn't see the need to setup shipping and all that.

Then a famous geocacher named 9Key decided to surf around one night and came
upon the site.. He saw the design for the geocoin and decided to buy a few.
OK, no problem, I will send him an email and let him know that we will have to
charge additional to cover the shipping...

Have I told this story before?

Anyhow, he soon posted a message with the link on Geocaching.com Geocoins
forum. In less than 2 hours, we sold about 75 coins. In 24 hours, 250...

Now, it saddens me that there are less than 25 available to order. We have to
reserve 175 for participants. So if you are not planning on making the event,
you better get over there and get ya a coin. We also have lanyards and
t-shirts. All proceeds benefit the next MOGA Bash 2007!

Here is the link... http://shop.griffweb.com

T-Shirts are really cool and so is the lanyard. Use your paypal account or any
major credit card.

Pardon me Glenn if this is a commercial post. The money does go to MOGA... Not
to me or anyone else living or dead..

No animals were harmed in the making of this email.

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050