[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2012 hide

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:24:33 -0600

Here's some more info from IGO's forums:

There will be a hiding party/outing for the permanent geocaches on January 7
and 8th. We will meet each morning at 9 a.m. in the lobby of the Honey Creek
Resort. Ammo cans will be supplied.

If you are interested in helping and would like more information, please email
The NVG at scott.mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For safety's sake, please be sure to wear something blaze orange or safety
yellow.

There is not an active shotgun season going on that weekend, but there is still
an archery season and late muzzleloader season going on.

The next time we will be able to get into Rathbun property will be in February.