[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2009 pictures

  • From: Glenn Nash <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:31:28 -0500

Even despite the weather it looks like everyone was having a pretty good time. It felt like i was there. Well, except for the cold and wet parts.

I do with i could have come up to help or at least visit a bit. Maybe next year.

GLenn

On Apr 4, 2009, at 7:12 PM, GC-RGS wrote:

Here's the pictures Charlotte took at the dinning hall. Sorry I could identify everyone so the "unknowns" are identified as Participant 1, participant 2....etc.

Pictures for you!

From: SLAGA Pictures

You're invited to view my pictures at Shutterfly. Enjoy!
Pictures from SLAGA Pictures

(1 of 74 pictures)
If selecting "See pictures" doesn’t work, copy-and-paste this address into your browser:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYsmjhw1ZtHY

 <111>

Your friendly Missouri Geocache Review team,
Glenn (*gln) & Reviewer of the Cache (RotC)