[GeoStL] MOGA 08 Staff

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 15:48:21 -0500

-
Every Year we have staff come and go for the MOGA event. This year is no exception. We will loose RGS, who has been on staff for 4 years and we will loose several others who were on staff for the first time last year. Among them are Ron and Val, Dave and Mariel, Dan B. and Sarah. We have added some new staff but are looking for more.

I will open up staffing to anyone who wants to help. Just send me an email offlist, OFFLIST, offlist, did I mention offlist? and I will be glad to add you to the MOGA distribution list.

The buy in to be on staff starts at 5000.00 dollars or a friendly smile, whichever you choose.

Training is free and you get 1 cool T-Shirt plus staff entry to the Elvis concert.

Thanks for your time fellow SLAGA members!

Mike
Brawny Bear