[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on friday 11-9-07

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 06:00:38 -0600

I wish I only had 3 LCDs at work... I have FIVE on my desk... and five
computers under it (one dual-screened, two on a KVM. I lost one PC when I
moved desks a few months back.) Managing over 7000 Market Data servers
across North America (mostly US and Canada, but at least one site in Puerto
Rico) is just a little nuts, especially when the fed cuts the interest
rates. I don't suppose there's an opening on any of your network
ops/management teams? I ask because there are about 4 openings on mine which
aren't being filled, driving my workload through the roof.

-Jon

Of course, at work I have 3. My CRT overdosage comes from home though, not
work.