[GeoStL] Re: Lunch Friday Cancelled

  • From: bleu-kangareu@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:54:05 -0500

-

what! lunch is one of my favorite meals. it can't be cancelled. we'll all
starve. which group do you think your addressing, eh? [gratuitous lol so
nobody over reacts]
(second breakfast is the best, twosies a very close second 8^)
ignore all rumors. lunch in still on the menu. i hear it's kitten er um
chicken ... wait ... fish. what's the best tuna ???