[GeoStL] Re: Lousy Days - CURE!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:12:02 -0500

-
Sure, come on over!  We'll have some type of meat (never know what
you'll get at the Griffins, emu, venison, beef, pork, elk, bear) with
some watered down BBQ sauce thrown on it.  I'll make some soggy potato
salad.  And we'll all cram in my little dining room with 3 chairs (first
one to claim gets to sit) since, you know, it will rain.

Come on over!

Bridget=20

From: "Mike Lusicic" >