[GeoStL] Re: Looking for a Geocoin

  • From: Chris Jundt <cjundt797@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:23:26 -0600

I went by the cache this afternoon, no coin. I noticed that the last signed
log in the book was from 1-24-11. Anyway, I made contact with the owner of
the coin and informed him that I did not find it. He is not a happy camper,
and I don't blame him.

BTW, Bob, what a cool cache. I guess I never decided to see if there were
any around there when I would go to the range. I of course had to go inside,
I think I may be purchasing a new AR.... Wife won't be happy... ;)

Chris Jundt
(Jundtie797)