[GeoStL] Re: Looking for a GPS

  • From: "Wayne Lindberg" <alindb01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 22:57:26 -0600

That's generally true, Bernie, but sometimes they have really good prices,
even hard to beat on the Internet.  I bought my Oregon through 17 Street
Photo in Manhatten shortly after it hit the market, have seen it cheaper at
the big box stores since then.  Between the two of us, she should be able to
find a decent deal.