[GeoStL] Re: Inspection Mirrors

  • From: "Joel Knapp" <joelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:12:20 -0600

Thanks.  There's a place I wouldn't have thought to look.  Why would a
Cracker Barrel sell inspection mirrors!?  Should I be inspecting my food
order more thoroughly? :-)

  _____

From: joelk@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Inspection Mirrors
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 07:45:58 -0600

Where in St Louis can I get an inspection mirror?  It's like a dental mirror
but it has a telescoping handle.

I've never had one for caching, but I know it would come in handy..

Joel

CacheRcheck

  _____

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i'm
Initiative now. Join
<http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=CRM_WL_joinnow>  in!