[GeoStL] INTRO

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:35:27 -0500

Hi Dana, I knew if I waited long enough I could flush you out:-) I have been
seeing your find logs  and was wondering when you would say something!
Let me see if I can remember the head on a stick story?.. I was out with
Barramus hiking and we found this cache in the woods then we put Island Dave
?s head on a stick.  I think that?s about the way it went, yea, that?s the
ticket and then we cooked it on a fire tat we? made by rubbing to sticks
together. Yea, that?s it..
Actually,   we were at the ID?s  Dolls Head cache. That is the dolls head.
Eeek!!
We didn?t really eat it. Barry doesn?t like the taste of cooked  plastic.

Glenn

*       From: "dana cook" <zoejuju@xxxxxxx>
*       Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:51:17 +0000
  _____

I joined your association a couple of months ago and have silently reading
all of the posts. I decided it was time I got involved here and let myself
be known.
My name is Dana and my team is Soldiers of Fortune (which is usually me and
my dog). I began geocaching in Arizona in Jan. I moved back to the St. Louis
area and was excited to see that there is an active geocaching group here
too.
I am looking forward to getting to know all of you. It feels like I do
already by reading all of your posts everyday. I must say to Glenn, that
your head on a stick is what inspired me to finally speak up here. Well, it
wasn't actually YOUR head on the stick. What is the story behind that thing?
For those of you who are doing the HFH thing, I'll see you on Sat.
Happy caching,
Dana

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.