[GeoStL] Re: I-64 caches

  • From: JOHN C CARAKER <rufusrex2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

-
There is a quick one at the Cracker Barrel in O'Fallon, IL.  Also, Little
Nashville is pretty quick.  There is another quick one in the cinema parking
lot around the Belleville exit.
Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
I'm headed to Evansville, IN this weekend. Are there any "must do" caches along
I-64 or in Evansville? I'm also looking for park-n-grabs. Got to get my fix in
a timely manner. :)
Sue