[GeoStL] Re: I probably shouldn't give any of our devious hiders ideas but..........

  • From: Sara Carter <beancounter2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:48:06 -0800 (PST)

true but i guess having seen such now, if the gps said i was dead on and
nothing seemed to fit then i'd start looking at sprinkler heads if they are
present.

I'd much rather be out playing right now, it's gorgeous.  But i took off work
early b/c I have to take a test for my video course at 130, ack

Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
yep. they are sneaky ones if your not looking for them.

At 12:36 PM 4/2/2004, Sara Carter wrote:

>have you seen these before? Not sure what prompted me to type
>"geocaching" into an ebay search but this was on of many things that came
>back.....
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3670041149&category=310
>
>Sara

Subject field