[GeoStL] Hunting MOGA caches

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:47:40 -0600

-
Mike has a pretty good idea here.

If you are going to go hunt caches someplace anyway on the weekend why not register, come down and hunt some MOGA caches? You dont have to compete or do any of the other "competition stuff" if all you want to do is hunt caches.

Heck, with 44 or so caches of all different types, sizes and difficulty levels there is more then enough to keep the average geocacher busy all day for several days. Where else besides Nashville can you find a cache density like this? Even with the short drive to the park, you will probably save time and gas money since all the caches in the park (and surrounding area) are so close.

If I didn't have to work, I think I would definitely go down just for the cache hunting and leave the competing to the kids.

Glenn

At 11:05 PM 3/26/2005, Michael Tollefson wrote:

-
If I am to make it to MOGA it will have to be on Sunday only to hunt
the temporary caches.  How does that work on Sunday?  I that OK?  Do I
need to check in?  Where do I get the coords?  Thanks!

Mike (tollybrew)

---------------- Glenn, Missouri Geocachers Assoc http://www.MoGeo.com *THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?

Third Annual Cache In, Trash Out Day: April 16th, 2005 http://www.cacheintrashout.org/
Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm