[GeoStL] Re: How's Everybody?

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:32:39 -0800 (PST)

Antifreeze? What antifreeze? I'm just like those people in TX that didn't think
they needed it.

Sitting here with a fire going, warm and toasty with my new EXPENSIVE furnace,
and sipping on my mead. Many birds are visiting the feeders, the chickens think
that snow is not to go out in, bees are clustering in their hives, had the LONG
(200+ feet) drive plowed yesterday (2 inches sleet and about 6 inches snow) but
haven't gone anywhere as yet. Maybe in the spring ...
Yvonne