[GeoStL] Re: Help with a Colorado 400i

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 06:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

Can't be done on the unit itself.  You have to attach it to the computer and
delete the .gpx file that contains the cache (or caches).  You will want to use
this thing with PQs.  If you send one cach at a time to the unit from gc.com,
you get one .gpx file per cache.  That makes the whole file managment thing
much
more painful.

Tom