[GeoStL] Re: Help! Caches near Frontier Park

  • From: Ethan Rogers <gm_mastery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:29:24 -0500

I have been having similar problems for putting together a wherigo for
Geowoodstock. Please message me if you are holding a spot and would be willing
to give it up. I will need something quick in order to have time to design a
cartridge before the event.

-Ethan

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:18:24 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Help! Caches near Frontier Park
From: teamwheelinbcachers@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK SLAGA friends, I need someone to be a team player. Geowoodstock has been
trying to place a letterbox near Frontier Park so we can have the 12 icon day
thing. Every time it is placed it is too close to an unpublished cache. If you
have an unpublished cache near Frontier Park or the Katy and would be willing
to make it a letter box (or move it to make room) please contact me. The stamp
has been made already so it just needs a nearby placement. Thanks!

Bradteamwheelinbcachers@xxxxxxxxx