[GeoStL] Happy Fathers Day

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:35:41 -0500

According to Wikipedia, Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and
celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in
society.  My father passed away in 1987, but it does not mean I still do not
honor him on this day.  This is a special day that brings back memories of my
father and memories of other fathers whom I also admired and had the honor to
know.  So I say to my father and all of the fathers alive or deceased, Happy
Fathers Day!

John