[GeoStL] HELP NEEDED! Goody bag stuffing event before the Spring Picnic!

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA LIST <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 08:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everyone! How would you like to have a hand in the success of the
upcoming Geowoodstock XII Mega Event? We will be hosting an informal goody bag
stuffing event right here at the Spring Picnic site from 8:30-10:30 a.m. We’re
expecting a LOT (thousands!) of people to descend on St. Charles for the event,
and that means there will be a lot of filled bags…around 2000...needed, so any
and all help would be greatly appreciated! I know there’s a lot of good and
capable people in SLAGA-land that can help make this happen, so let’s knock it
out of the park!

http://coord.info/GC4ZJGJ

-Michael

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -